This Mij Gilamar action figure was released in
2007 in The Anniversary Collection.
It was exclusively available at Entertainment Earth.
Hasbro gave the figure twelve joints and included
four accessories (2 blasters, helmet, jetpack).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the figure:
- Mij Gilamar was released in the "Republic Elite Forces" 7-pack
- The other figures in this set were two identical Clone Troopers, two identical ARC Troopers, Dred Priest and Isabet Reau
- The figure can hold the blaster rifle OK in both hands
- The helmet is a very tight fit and feels too small in order to cover the entire head (the neck is visible from the sides)
- The range finder on the helmet is not movable
- The jetpack plugs well into a hole in the back of the figure
- Mij Gilamar stands well on display without help from a stand
The articulation details are as follows: ball-jointed neck, 2 swivel arms, 2 swivel elbows, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs, 2 ball-jointed knees, 2 ball-jointed ankles
If you like this Mij Gilamar figure, you might also like:
A secret army of clone troopers is being engineered on Kamino, created from the genes of Jango Fett, a Mandalorian whose combat skills are exceptional even among the great Mandalorian warrior society. Special clones are created to command these soldiers, but they must be trained to become leaders. Fett seeks out the very best Mandalorian warriors from every corner of the galaxy. These sergeants will train the commandos to fight and lead, and instill in them the Mandalorian values of iron discipline and loyalty.