This Mon Mothma action figure was released in
2005 in the Revenge Of The Sith Collection.
Hasbro gave the figure seven joints and included
three accessories (headdress, baton, base).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the figure:
- Mon Mothma (Republic Senator) was released individually carded
- The figure can hold the baton nicely in both hands
- Mon Mothma stands very well without help from a stand
- The included headdress sits very loosely on top of the figure's head
- The clothing is not removable
The articulation details are as follows: ball-jointed neck, 2 swivel arms, 2 swivel elbows, 2 swivel wrists
A member of the Galactic Senate, Mon Mothma is troubled by the expanding power of Supreme Chancellor Palpatine. She secretly begins to assemble groups that will eventually become the Rebel Alliance.