This Obi-Wan Kenobi action figure was released in
2006 in The Saga Collection.
Hasbro gave the figure 14 points of articulation and included
five accessories (translucent lightsaber, translucent lightsaber hilt, translucent jedi robe, stand, random holographic figure).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Jedi:
- Obi-Wan Kenobi (Holographic) was released individually carded
- The figure is based on the Obi-Wan Kenobi figure from the 2005 Revenge Of The Sith toy line
- There were two different versions released of this figure, the first released figure was dark blue, the second released figure was light blue Obi-Wan Kenobi
- Pictured here is the first dark blue variation
- Both weapons, the non-ignited lightsaber hilt and the ignited lightsaber, fit well into both hands
- The lightsaber hilt can be plugged into a small hole in the belt, which works well
- Obi-Wan stands well on display without help from the included stand
- The plastic cloak wraps well around the figure, but it limits the poseability
The articulation details are as follows: ball-jointed neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 ball-jointed elbows, 2 swivel wrists, ball-jointed waist, 2 swivel legs, 2 ball-jointed knees, 2 ball-jointed ankles
Obi-Wan Kenobi and the rest of the Jedi Council appear as holographic images to
while the diminutive Jedi Master is on Kashyyyk.
Obi-Wan’s holographic form cannot hide the despair he feels
as he watches the galaxy slip further and further into darkness and chaos.