This Obi-Wan Kenobi action figure was released in
2000 in the Episode I Collection.
Hasbro gave the figure six joints and included
one accessory (green lightsaber).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Jedi:
- Obi-Wan Kenobi was packed together with Darth Maul
- The figure is scene specific and captures the moment when Obi-Wan killed Darth Maul
- The green lightsaber fits well into both of Obi-Wan's hands
- The action feature is triggered by pressing a button on the back of the figure, which moves the upper body left and right swinging the saber
- Obi-Wan Kenobi is unable to stand by himself and will require a stand (there was a grey base included)
The articulation details are as follows: swivel neck, 2 swivel arms, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs
If you like this Obi-Wan Kenobi figure, you might also like:
Darth Maul and his double-bladed lightsaber prove a fearsome challenge to
Qui-Gon Jinn and Obi-Wan Kenobi as the trio battle it out in the Theed generator complex.
With hopes for victory nearly gone, Obi-Wan leaps from the brink of certain death and uses his
fallen master's weapon to cut the evil Sith Lord in two!