This Omega Squad Clone Trooper action figure was released in
2007 in The Anniversary Collection.
It was exclusively available at Entertainment Earth.
Hasbro gave the figure ten points of articulation and included
two accessories (blaster, backpack).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Clone Trooper:
- This nameless Omega Squad Clone Trooper was released in the "Republic Elite Forces" 7-pack
- The other figures in this set were Omega Squad Trooper I, Omega Squad Trooper III, Omega Squad Trooper IV, Llats Ward, Rav Bralor and B'arin Apma
- This specific character was never seen in any of the movies
- This figure is a repaint of "FIXER" from the Republic Commando Delta Squad, which was released during The SAGA Collection in 2006
- There is no head underneath the helmet
- The backpack plugs well into a hole in the back of the figure
- The blaster fits only very loosely into the figure's hands
- The clone trooper stands well on display without help from a display stand
The articulation details are as follows: ball-jointed neck, 2 swivel arms, 2 ball-jointed elbows, 2 swivel wrists, ball-jointed waist, 2 swivel legs
If you like this Omega Squad Clone Trooper figure, you might also like:
A secret army of clone troopers is being engineered on Kamino, created from the genes of Jango Fett, a Mandalorian whose combat skills are exceptional even among the great Mandalorian warrior society. Special clones are created to command these soldiers, but they must be trained to become leaders. Fett seeks out the very best Mandalorian warriors from every corner of the galaxy. These sergeants will train the commandos to fight and lead, and instill in them the Mandalorian values of iron discipline and loyalty.