This Padmé Amidala action figure was released in
2012 in The Vintage Collection.
Hasbro gave the figure eight joints and included
one accessory (blaster).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the figure:
- Queen Amidala's legs are molded individually, but can't be moved
- The headdress is not removable
- There is no articulation below the waist
- The figure stands without any problems by itself
- The blaster fits into both hands
- It's an overall nice figure, which will fit right among all other Queen Amidala figures released so far
The articulation details are as follows: ball-jointed neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 ball-jointed elbows, 2 swivel wrists, swivel waist
Celebrate the legendary Star Wars saga that changed the universe forever!
This collection brings to life the incredible story of good versus evil that captured our imagination and took us to a galaxy far, far away.
Iconic Star Wars heroes and villains are captured with incredible detail and premium features to commemorate each epic tale in the Star Wars saga. May the Force be with you!