This Palpatine action figure was released in
1997 in the Power Of The Force 2 Collection.
Hasbro gave the figure four joints and included
one accessory (throne chair).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the figure:
- This Emperor Palpatine figure was part of the "Final Jedi Duel" cinema scene 3-pack
- The other two figures in this set were Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker
- This figure was made for one purpose, which is to sit on the throne and watch Luke and Vader battle
- Palpatine's legs are one solid piece of plastic and can't be moved
- The figure fits very well onto the included throne, with the arms resting on the chair's side arms nicely
- The throne can be rotated 360 degrees
- The figure is detailed and captures Emperor Palpatine's likeness quite well
The articulation details are as follows: swivel neck, 2 swivel arms, swivel waist
For more Palpatine (Final Jedi Duel) pictures, please take a look at this Palpatine page.
If you like this Palpatine figure, you might also like:
Under the evil gaze of Emperor Palpatine, the lightsabers of two Jedi Knights - a father and son - clash furiously in a final duel between the light side and dark side of the Force. Slowly, the young Skywalker is lured closer to the rage of the dark side, and Palpatine sits confident of the Rebellion's defeat and the acquisition of a new emissary to fulfill his evil legacy! But the young Jedi's resistance appears to be growing...