This Palpatine action figure was released in
2005 in the Revenge Of The Sith Collection.
Hasbro gave the figure eight joints and included
five accessories (plastic cape, red lightsaber, plastic hood, 2 blue force lightning projectiles).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the figure:
- Emperor Palpatine (Firing Force Lightning!) was released individually carded
- The figure's plastic robe and the plastic hood are removable
- The right sleeve has a hole in it from where both of the blue force lightning projectiles can be launched (Firing Force Lightning!)
- The red lightsaber, which has a non-removable blade, fits well into the left hand, but not the right hand
- Palpatine stands well without help from a stand
The articulation details are as follows: swivel neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 swivel wrists, swivel waist, 2 swivel ankles
The Supreme Chancellor expands his power and controls the Galactic Senate. As the Clone Wars rage, he sets into motion the final part of his plan to rule the galaxy and destroy the Jedi.