This Passel Argente action figure was released in
2005 in the Revenge Of The Sith Collection.
Hasbro gave the figure four joints and included
one accessory (mustafar base).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the figure:
- Passel Argente was released individually carded
- The figure is a re-paint of the previously released Passel Argente (Geonosian War Room) figure from the 2002 Star Wars SAGA series
- The headdress and the plastic robe are not removable
- There were no weapons included
- The front of the figure has a lightsaber wound painted on it, which is cool!
- The figure stands well without help from a stand
- The orange color on the outfit turned out too strong compared with the movie character
The articulation details are as follows: 2 swivel arms, 2 swivel elbows
This humanoid senator once served the Galactic Republic. Argente later committed the forces of the Corporate Alliance to aid the Separatists in battle. He is instructed to go to Mustafar and await the arrival of Darth Sidious’ new apprentice, Darth Vader.