This Princess Leia Organa action figure was released in
2011 in The Vintage Collection.
It was exclusively available at Target.
Hasbro gave the figure twelve joints and included
two accessories (blaster, removable vest).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the figure:
- This Princess Leia figure was available in a 3-pack titled "Rebel Set" as a Target exclusive in 2011
- The other two figures in this set were the Hoth Rebel Trooper and 2-1B
- The Hoth Leia is a re-release of the 2010 Vintage Collection Princess Leia Hoth Outfit figure
- Leia's vest is removable and fits nicely
- The figure can hold the blaster well in both hands
- There are no balancing problems
- Side by side comparison of both Vintage Collection Princess Leias
The articulation details are as follows: ball-jointed neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 ball-jointed elbows, 2 swivel wrists, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs, 2 ball-jointed knees
If you like this Princess Leia Organa figure, you might also like:
This brace trio combines their skills in an attempt to save the Empire from Darth Vader's forces. Princess Leia is the strong-willed leader of the
Rebellion forces. The Rebel Commander defends teh Rebel base agains the Empire on the ice world Hoth. Medical droid 2-1B sees to Luke Skywalker's recovery in the Rebel's secret base.