This Princess Leia Organa action figure was released in
2012 in The Vintage Collection.
Hasbro gave the figure 14 points of articulation and included
three accessories (blaster, soft-goods gown, collar).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the figure:
- Hasbro gave the figure the correct height for a Princess Leia, which means the figure is about a head shorter than a regular figure
- The removable collar fits nicely around the neck
- Princess Leia can hold the blaster well in both hands
- The soft-goods gown looks great and can also easily be removed
- This super articulated figure stands very well without a stand
- This is an overall nicely done figure, and can be considered the best representation of a "Bespin Leia" as of 2012
The articulation details are as follows: ball-jointed neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 ball-jointed elbows, 2 swivel wrists, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs, 2 ball-jointed knees, 2 ball-jointed ankles
Celebrate the legendary Star Wars saga that changed the universe forever!
This collection brings to life the incredible story of good versus evil that captured our imagination and took us to a galaxy far, far away.
Iconic Star Wars heroes and villains are captured with incredible detail and premium features to commemorate each epic tale in the Star Wars saga. May the Force be with you!