This Probe Droid action figure was released in
1997 in the Power Of The Force 2 Collection.
Hasbro gave the figure six joints and included
two accessories (antenna, missile).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Droid:
- The Probe Droid's head can be pulled up out of the body and be turned 360 degrees
- The antenna's need to be plugged into the top of the head once the droid is removed from its packaging
- There is a button on the head, which when pressed shoots out the orange missile
- When the lever on the bottom of the main body is pressed, the head detaches and shoots out of the body in an "exploding action"
- All three legs can be spread apart wide enough to balance the figure out nicely
The articulation details are as follows: rotating head, 2 ball-jointed arms, 3 ball-jointed legs
There was no biography or story about this figure on the packaging.