This Qui-Gon Jinn action figure was released in
1999 in the Episode I Collection.
Hasbro gave the figure six joints and included
one accessory (green lightsaber).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Jedi:
- The figure was packed-in together with the Theed Hangar Playset
- Qui-Gon Jinn has a very strong grip on the saber
- The figure has very, very loose limbs, especially the right leg feels as if it might just fall off any minute
- The limbs are loose on purpose, so that the figure can swing the lightsaber and kick with the leg when the lever on the playset is moved back and forth
- The figure can be displayed without a stand
- The figure displays surprisingly well
The articulation details are as follows: swivel neck, 2 swivel arms, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs
If you like this Qui-Gon Jinn figure, you might also like:
In their attempt to liberate the Naboo people, Qui-Gon Jinn and Obi-Wan Kenobi face their deadliest foe...Darth Maul.
While the desperate final battle against the Trade Federation rages on outside, Darth Maul corners the two Jedi inside the Theed hangar. Armed with a double bladed lightsaber, Maul leads Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan into a snare of deadly surprises-collapsing catwalks,
secret traps and battle droid ambushes! Maneuvering through the hangar,
Qui-Gon Jinn takes out a band of battle droids with his lightsaber and his mighty power kicks
before coming face to face with Darth Maul!