This Rav Bralor action figure was released in
2007 in The Anniversary Collection.
It was exclusively available at Entertainment Earth.
Hasbro gave the figure 14 points of articulation and included
four accessories (2 blasters, plastic cape, helmet).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the figure:
- Rav Bralor was released in the "Republic Elite Forces" 7-pack
- The other figures in this set were Omega Squad Trooper I, Omega Squad Trooper II, Omega Squad Trooper III, Omega Squad Trooper IV, Llats Ward and B'arin Apma
- This specific character was never seen in any of the movies
- The figure's helmet is removable
- The Mandalorian helmet feels too small and the neck shows out underneath
- The rangefinder on the helmet is not movable
- None of the pouches or armor pieces are removable
- The cape is removable
- There is a hole in the back of the figure but there was no jet-pack included which could be plugged in
- Both blasters fit OK into the figure's hands
- Rav Bralor stands well on display without help from a stand
The articulation details are as follows: ball-jointed neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 ball-jointed elbows, 2 swivel forearms, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs, 2 ball-jointed knees, 2 ball-jointed ankles
If you like this Rav Bralor figure, you might also like:
A secret army of clone troopers is being engineered on Kamino, created from the genes of Jango Fett, a Mandalorian whose combat skills are exceptional even among the great Mandalorian warrior society. Special clones are created to command these soldiers, but they must be trained to become leaders. Fett seeks out the very best Mandalorian warriors from every corner of the galaxy. These sergeants will train the commandos to fight and lead, and instill in them the Mandalorian values of iron discipline and loyalty.