This Rebel Officer action figure was released in
2007 in The Anniversary Collection.
It was exclusively available at Target.
Hasbro gave the figure ten points of articulation and included
one accessory (blaster).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the figure:
- This Rebel Officer was released in "The Battle Of Hoth" ultimate battle pack
- The other figures in this set were Luke Skywalker (Snowspeeder Outfit), Han Solo (Hoth Outfit), a Hoth Rebel Trooper, two identical Snowtrooper, a third Snowtrooper, and an AT-ST Driver
- In addition to eight figures, this ultimate battle pack included an AT-ST vehicle and a Rebel Turret
- The figure is a repaint of the 2006 released Major Bren Derlin action figure
- The goggles are part of the hat and not removable
- The hat is molded onto the head and doesn't come off
- The blaster fits very loosely into the right hand, it doesn't fit into the left hand
- The holster is very tight and the blaster fits only so-so into the top
- The figure stands well on display without any balancing issues
The articulation details are as follows: ball-jointed neck, 2 swivel arms, 2 swivel elbows, 2 swivel forearms, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs
If you like this Rebel Officer figure, you might also like:
A chance discovery by a probe droid reveals the Rebel Alliance's main base on the planet Hoth. Darth Vader prepares for a surprise long-range attack, but his plans are ruined when Admiral Kendal Ozzel leaves hyperspace near the planet, setting off the Rebels' early-warning sensors. Vader then launches a ground attack with a powerful onslaught of Snowtroopers and AT-ST Walkers. The Rebels target their laser turrets at the invading Imperials, and Luke bravely leads his fellow Rebels into battle with the formidable walkers. But the Alliance is outnumbered and outgunned, and the order is given to retreat. The Rebels succeed in fleeing the planet, giving the Empire a cold and bittersweet victory.