This Scrubber Droid action figure was released in
2000 in the Episode I Collection.
Hasbro gave the figure no joints and included
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Droid:
- The paint application on the figure feels very simple
- The figure is a bit too tall compared to the movie counterpart
- There are no movable parts on the droid
- None of the antennas can be removed
- There are three rolls in the bottom, when the droid is pulled-back and then let-go, it "drives" forward
The articulation details are as follows: none
Equip your Star Wars action figures with the gear and weapons they'll need to survive in a galaxy in turmoil.