This Shock Trooper action figure was released in
2005 in the Revenge Of The Sith Collection.
Hasbro gave the figure 13 points of articulation and included
three accessories (shoulder bell, blaster, blaster rifle).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Clone Trooper:
- This Clone Trooper (Quick-Draw Attack!) was released individually carded
- Hasbro made two different clones available in this package with the card designation "#6", a regular white clone trooper and a Shock Trooper
- Both figures could be found on retail shelves at the same time and both versions seemed to be available in large quantities
- Pictured here is the second released version, the Shock Trooper (go here for the regular Clone Trooper)
- When the figure's legs are squeezed together, both arms will move up and down (Quick-Draw Attack!)
- Both weapons, the blaster and the blaster rifle, fit well into the figure's hands
- The left shoulder bell is removable and can be replaced by another one which has the Imperial logo on it
- There is no head underneath the helmet
- The trooper stands shaky without help from a stand
The articulation details are as follows: ball-jointed neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 ball-jointed elbows, 2 swivel wrists, 2 swivel legs, 2 ball-jointed knees, 2 ball-jointed ankles
Clone Troopers are the genetically engineered soldiers that are the Grand Army of the Republic. They are sent throughout the galaxy to fight the droid armies that belong to the Separatist forces.