This Snowtrooper action figure was released in
2011 in The Vintage Collection.
It was exclusively available at Target.
Hasbro gave the figure 14 points of articulation and included
four accessories (blaster, blaster rifle, snowtrooper helmet, backpack).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Clone Trooper:
- This Snowtrooper was available in a 3-pack titled "Imperial Forces" as a Target exclusive in 2011
- The other two figures in this set were the Assassin Droid IG-88 and Bounty Hunter Bossk
- The trooper is a re-paint of the 2010 Saga Legends Snowtroooper (there were two different Snowtrooper variations available, this one here comes closer to the second, "clean helmet" version)
- The figure's helmet fits well over the head
- The blaster and the blaster rifle fit well into each of the figure's hands
- There are no balancing problems
- The backpack plugs firmly into a hole in the back of the figure
The articulation details are as follows: ball-jointed neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 ball-jointed elbows, 2 swivel wrists, ball-jointed waist, 2 swivel legs, 2 ball-jointed knees, 2 ball-jointed ankles
If you like this Snowtrooper figure, you might also like:
These two bounty hunters and a snowtrooper present ominous threats against the Rebel Alliance.