This Soontir Fel action figure was released in
2007 in The Anniversary Collection.
Hasbro gave the figure twelve joints and included
four accessories (blaster, helmet, chest box, chest armor).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the figure:
- Baron Soontir Fel was released in a Comic 2-pack together with Hobbie Klivian
- Both characters can be seen in the Star Wars X-Wing Rogue Squadron comic book series
- Soontir Fel's Tie Fighter helmet is a very tight fit and feels a little bit too small
- The chest armor can be placed over the figure without popping the head off
- The chest box plugs into a hole in the front of the chest armor
- The tubes hanging down from the chest box can be plugged into the helmet
- The small blaster fits well into both hands and it's a good fit for the holster
- Soontir Fel can keep his balance very well without help from a display stand
The articulation details are as follows: ball-jointed neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 ball-jointed elbows, 2 swivel wrists, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs, 2 ball-jointed knees
If you like this Soontir Fel figure, you might also like:
Rogue Squadron is sent to Brentaal IV, an important trading planet held by Imperial forces. The elite squadron's mission is to take control of the planet, but to do that they will have to defeat Baron Fel's formidable 181st Imperial Squadron - no easy task even for "Hobbie" Klivian and the other ace pilots in Rogue Squadron. Unknown to them, they are being used by bickering Imperial forces in a devious plot to consolidate their power.