This Stormtrooper action figure was released in
2007 in The Anniversary Collection.
Hasbro gave the figure ten points of articulation and included
one accessory (blaster rifle).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Clone Trooper:
- This Stormtrooper was released in a Comic 2-pack together with Governor Tarkin
- Both characters can be seen in the vintage Marvel STAR WARS comic book series
- There is no head underneath the helmet
- The blaster rifle is a very tight fit for both hands
- The holster is part of the figure and can't hold a blaster
- The Stormtrooper stands well on his own without needing help from a stand
The articulation details are as follows: ball-jointed neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 swivel elbows, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs, 2 swivel knees
If you like this Stormtrooper figure, you might also like:
Governor Tarkin commands a personal contingent of elite stormtroopers aboard the Death Star, each one personally cleared and handpicked by the Governor himself.