This Stormtrooper action figure was released in
2007 in The Anniversary Collection.
It was exclusively available at Target.
Hasbro gave the figure 14 points of articulation and included
one accessory (blaster).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Clone Trooper:
- This Stormtrooper was released in the "The Battle Of Endor" ultimate battle pack
- The other figures in this set were Chewbacca, Han Solo, an AT-ST Driver, two Biker Scouts (version 1 | version 2), Wicket and Oochee
- In addition to eight figures, this ultimate battle pack included an AT-ST vehicle, two Speeder Bikes and two logs
- The figure features a unique paint application with some "Endor dirt" on the legs and arms
- There is no head underneath the helmet
- The blaster is a good fit for both hands and a very tight fit for the holster
- The back of the figure has a hole in it where a backpack or a Sentry Droid could be plugged in, but no such accessory was included with this release
- The Stormtrooper stands very nicely on its own without needing help from a display stand
The articulation details are as follows: ball-jointed neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 ball-jointed elbows, 2 swivel wrists, ball-jointed waist, 2 swivel legs, 2 ball-jointed knees, 2 ball-jointed ankles
If you like this Stormtrooper figure, you might also like:
The Rebel Alliance learns that the Empire is building a second Death Star and that the Emperor is on board overseeing its construction. The Rebels plan to destroy the station, but a deflector shield protects it from attack. Han, Chewie, Leia, Luke, C-3PO, and R2-D2 are sent to Endor to disable the shield. After being chased by Scout Troopers, they are befriended by the native Ewoks, who join their fight against the Empire. Han tricks the Stormtroopers into letting him into their bunker and shuts down the shield. Rebels and Ewoks battle the Stormtroopers, with Chewie arriving to help his friends in a captured AT-ST Walker. With the shield down, the Rebel fleet destroys the Death Star, ending Emperor Palpatine's rule.