This Ten Numb action figure was released in
1999 in the Power Of The Force 2 Collection.
Hasbro gave the figure six joints and included
one accessory (helmet).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the figure:
- Ten Numb was part of a Cinema Scene 3-pack titled "Rebel Pilots"
- The other two figures in this set were Arvel Crynyd and Wedge Antilles
- The figure's helmet is removable
- The helmet is attached to the flight suit via a "cable", which runs into the chest armor
- The chest armor is part of the figure and not removable
- The cables on this figure seem to be glued in place or are a very tight fit, we broke the cables off on two figures while trying to remove them
- The helmet's mouth piece is permanently attached to the cable
- In comparison to the Power Of The Jedi Ten Numb, this version has light grey gloves instead of black ones
- The buttons on the chest are only red while the POTJ version has red and blue buttons
- The face on the POTJ Ten Numb has a blue tone to it, while the POTF2 version is more flesh color
The articulation details are as follows: swivel neck, 2 swivel arms, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs
If you like this Ten Numb figure, you might also like:
For generations, an evil power has spread throughout the galaxy. It began with Darth Sidious' sinister plot to conquer the planet Naboo and peaked with the Empire's domination of the galaxy. Throughout the era, brave starfighter pilots flew into space to fight this power. Naboo pilots braved impossible odds to save their planet from the superior forces of the Trade Federation. years later, X-wing pilot Wedge Antilles, B-wing Pilot Ten Numb, and A-wing pilot Arvel Crynyd were part of the assault on the second Death Star. Their success at the Battle of Endor released the iron grip on the galaxy.