This Tie Fighter Pilot action figure was released in
2010 in The Vintage Collection.
It was exclusively available at Target.
Hasbro gave the figure twelve joints and included
two accessories (blaster, helmet with attached chest box).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Clone Trooper:
- This Tie Fighter Pilot was available in 2010 in a 3-pack titled "Imperial Set" together with 4 LOM and an AT-AT Driver figure
- The 3-pack was sold together with two other 3-packs in one big nine figure set, exclusively at Target stores
- The figure is a re-release of the Legacy Collection "Imperial Pilot Legacy" Tie Fighter Pilot
- Because it's a re-release and Hasbro didn't make any changes to the figure, it still has two belts and no ankle articulation
- The chest box is permanently attached to the helmet
- It plugs nicely into a hole in the chest
- The blaster doesn't fit well into the holster
- The weapon fits only very loosely into both hands
- Despite some flaws, the figure with the helmet on looks nice on display
The articulation details are as follows: ball-jointed neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 ball-jointed elbows, 2 swivel forearms, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs, 2 ball-jointed knees
This fearsome group's goal is to seek and destroy all Rebel forces in the galaxy.