This Tie Fighter Pilot action figure was released in
2007 in The Anniversary Collection.
It was exclusively available at Toys'R'Us.
Hasbro gave the figure ten points of articulation and included
two accessories (blaster, removable chest box).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Clone Trooper:
- This Tie Fighter Pilot (181st Squadron) was packed-in together with the Elite Tie Interceptor vehicle
- Elite Tie Interceptors can be seen in the Star Wars X-Wing Rogue Squadron comic book series
- There is no head underneath the helmet
- The chest box can be unplugged from the chest
- The tubes going from the chest box into the helmet can be unplugged from the helmet
- The Tie Fighter pilot is able to hold the blaster in both hands
- This figure has no joint in the waist
- The figure stands very well on display without help from a display stand
The articulation details are as follows: ball-jointed neck, 2 swivel arms, swivel right elbow, 2 swivel forearms, 2 swivel legs, 2 ball-jointed knees
The elite TIE Interceptor starfighter slices through space at blinding speed with its dagger-like wings and ultra sleek design. Under the command of Baron Fel, the pilots of the 181st Imperial Fighter Group fly these fast, deadly fighters on the side of the Empire during the Battle of Endor. The red stripes on a 181st unit's elite TIE Interceptor are badges of honor, indicating that the pilot has destroyed ten or more enemy vessels. Each pilot's uniform also displays the red stripes, crediting him for his victories in battle.