This Wedge Antilles action figure was released in
1999 in the Power Of The Force 2 Collection.
Hasbro gave the figure six joints and included
one accessory (helmet).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the figure:
- Wedge Antilles was part of the a Cinema Scene 3-pack titled "Rebel Pilots"
- The other two figures in this set were Ten Numb and Arvel Crynyd
- Wedge's helmet is removable and it fits well
- The cable from the chest box can not be unplugged as seen on some other Rebel Pilots
- The chest box, the belt and the harness are molded onto the figure and can't be taken off
- The figure stands well without help from a stand
The articulation details are as follows: swivel neck, 2 swivel arms, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs
For generations, an evil power has spread throughout the galaxy. It began with Darth Sidious' sinister plot to conquer the planet Naboo and peaked with the Empire's domination of the galaxy. Throughout the era, brave starfighter pilots flew into space to fight this power. Naboo pilots braved impossible odds to save their planet from the superior forces of the Trade Federation. years later, X-wing pilot Wedge Antilles, B-wing Pilot Ten Numb, and A-wing pilot Arvel Crynyd were part of the assault on the second Death Star. Their success at the Battle of Endor released the iron grip on the galaxy.