This Yoda action figure was released in
2005 in the Revenge Of The Sith Collection.
Hasbro gave the figure seven joints and included
three accessories (right hand with permanently attached green lightsaber, base, plastic cape).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Jedi:
- Jedi Master Yoda (Spinning Attack!) was released individually carded
- Yoda's lower body can be turned until it locks in place, when the feet are pressed, the upper body spins 360 degrees (Spinning Attack!)
- The second included hand can be interchanged with the right hand easily and it fits well
- The second hand has the lightsaber permanently attached
- There are no balancing problems (the lower body is one piece of plastic)
- Yoda's cape can be plugged into a hole in the back of the figure (it works, but just barely)
- The figure fits OK onto the included base
- The base has a button on the back, which when pressed "shoots" Yoda up in the air (this doesn't work well, the button needs to be hit hard in order to make Yoda move off the base a little bit)
- Hasbro re-released this figure in 2012 in their Star Wars Movie Heroes toy line, but with different accessories: MH9 Yoda
The articulation details are as follows: swivel neck, 2 swivel arms, 2 swivel elbows, right swivel wrist, swivel waist
Yoda suspects that Palpatine is behind the evil events that are destroying the Republic. On Coruscant, Yoda and the Emperor meet in the ultimate confrontation between the galaxy's most powerful masters of the Force.