This Jawa action figure was released in
2007 in The Anniversary Collection.
Hasbro gave the figure eight joints and included
five accessories (blaster, droid caller, removable vest, removable bandolier, coin).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the figure:
- This Jawa was released individually carded, but packed-in together with a LIN Droid
- The Jawa's bandolier and the vest are removable
- The bandolier has a permanently attached holster on it where the blaster can be stowed away
- On the right hand side is a holster attached for the droid caller
- The droid caller fits well into the right hand
- The blaster is a good fit for the left hand
- The hood is part of the figure and doesn't come off
- The Jawa stands very well without help from a stand
The articulation details are as follows: head, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 ball-jointed elbows, 2 swivel wrists, waist
If you like this Jawa figure, you might also like:
Bands of Jawas scavenge Tatooine for discarded droids and machinery to repair and resell. One of the droids that the Jawas show to Owen Lars during the sale of C-3PO and R2-D2 is a LIN mining and demolition droid created to lay mines and perform demolition operations.