This Battle Droid action figure was released in
1999 in the Episode I Collection.
Hasbro gave the figure ten points of articulation and included
two accessories (blaster, backpack).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Droid:
- This figure was released with four different paint applications: shot, clean, dirty, sliced
- The Battle Droid can hold the blaster well in both hands
- When the head is moved back and forth, the right arm goes up and down
- The blaster can be attached to the right side of the backpack
- The figure is about one head taller than the 13 year later released Vintage Collection Battle Droid
- It's not possible to put the droid in a "fold-up" position as seen in the movie
The articulation details are as follows: ball-jointed and swivel neck, 2 swivel arms, 2 swivel elbows, 2 swivel legs, 2 swivel knees
If you like this Battle Droid figure, you might also like:
The greedy Trade Federation has created an army that requires no food, no drink, no sleep. Millions
of these high-tech Battle Droids amass into a virtually unstoppable armed force.