This Battle Droid action figure was released in
1999 in the Episode I Collection.
Hasbro gave the figure six joints and included
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Droid:
- This Battle Droid was packed together with the Armored Scout Tank vehicle
- The blue colored Battle Droids can be seen in The Phantom Menace on the Trade Federation ship
- The figure stands shaky by itself, but it fits well onto the vehicle
- When the head is moved back and forth, the right arm goes up and down
- There is some weathering on the main body, but the legs, arms and head are kept in a plain tan color tone
The articulation details are as follows: ball-jointed and swivel neck, 2 swivel arms, 2 swivel legs
Specially designed for the Trade Federation's secret army, the light armored scout tank is a nimble vessel capable of presenting the enemy with a blistering hail of assault fire from high-power twin laser cannons. Piloted by one Battle Droid, but usually travelling in formations of three, the scout tank is perfect for quick hit-and-run missions.