This Lando Calrissian action figure was released in
2012 in The Vintage Collection.
Hasbro gave the figure 14 points of articulation and included
seven accessories (force pike, skiff guard helmet, blaster, soft-goods cape, plastic cape, scanner, goggles).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the figure:
- Lando Calrissian's Skiff Guard helmet fits well over the head
- The blaster fits nicely into the holster
- The blaster is a perfect fit for the right hand, where the finger can be placed right onto the trigger
- The goggles strap well over the head and cover the eyes area nicely
- The force pike is a great fit for both hands
- Lando's soft goods cape is done very well, not only does it fit well over the figure, but it doesn't feel overly bulky
- The outer plastic cape is also well done and fits nicely over the figure
- The scanner is the only accessory which doesn't fit all too well into the hands
- The figure is shorter than the Lando Calrissian General figure released in the Vintage Collection
- Overall, this is a fantastic version of Lando Calrissian in Skiff Guard Disguise
The articulation details are as follows: ball-jointed neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 ball-jointed elbows, 2 swivel wrists, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs, 2 ball-jointed knees, 2 ball-jointed ankles
Celebrate the legendary Star Wars saga that changed the universe forever!
This collection brings to life the incredible story of good versus evil that captured our imagination and took us to a galaxy far, far away.
Iconic Star Wars heroes and villains are captured with incredible detail and premium features to commemorate each epic tale in the Star Wars saga. May the Force be with you!