This Scuba Clone Trooper action figure was released in
2012 in the The Clone Wars Collection.
Hasbro gave the figure 13 points of articulation and included
seven accessories (2 blasters, 2 fins, oxygen backpack with attached mouth piece, 2 projectiles for the republic assault submarine).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Clone Trooper:
- Scuba Troopers can be seen in the Clone Wars TV show in the opening story arch for season four ("Water War", "Gungan Attack", "Prisoners")
- The Scuba Trooper's fins attach nicely to the feet and enable him to stand better
- The helmet is not removable
- Both blaster rifles fit only OK into the hands, but they fit very well when they are attached on the outside of the Republic Assault Submarine
- The oxygen tank attaches well, but it's not a very tight fit and it might come off when the figure is repositioned
- The Scuba Trooper fits well onto the included Republic Assault Submarine
- Strangely, there is no waist articulation
The articulation details are as follows: ball-jointed neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 ball-jointed elbows, 2 ball-jointed wrists, 2 swivel legs, 2 ball-jointed knees, 2 ball-jointed ankles
An assault submarine glides through the water piloted by a scuba clone trooper. Marine missions require special methods for assault and reconnaissance, as demonstrated by the Republic's "Devilfish" OMS (One Man Submersible). The versatile subs can be operated underwater or on the surface of the water. Either way, scuba clone troopers can attack from the sea, firing the sub's torpedo launcher at the enemy.