This Obi-Wan Kenobi action figure was released in
2012 in the The Clone Wars Collection.
It was exclusively available at T.J. Maxx and Marshalls.
Hasbro gave the figure ten points of articulation and included
one accessory (blue lightsaber).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Jedi:
- Obi-Wan Kenobi was released together with a Clone Trooper in a T.J. Maxx and Marshalls exclusive 2-pack, which also included a DVD with the Legacy Of Terror episode from season 2 of the Clone Wars
- Obi-Wan Kenobi is a repaint of the very first "Filoni" Clone Wars Obi-Wan Kenobi from 2008
- Back then the figure came with a backpack, which is not included with this release
- Unfortunately, because it's a re-paint, the hole where the backpack was plugged in is still present in this figure
- The paint application is done very, very well on Obi-Wan, with lots of dirt and weathering on the armor
- The lightsaber fits well into both hands
The articulation details are as follows: ball-jointed neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 ball-jointed elbows, 2 swivel wrists, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs
If you like this Obi-Wan Kenobi figure, you might also like:
Obi-Wan and clone troopers discover a macabre legacy of terror on Geonosis. The Jedi General and a team of clone troopers
enter a Geonosian temple and find an underground hive of undead Geonosian warriors, their menacing queen -
and the frightening brain worms she uses to control her zombie army.