This Colonel Cracken action figure was released in
2012 in The Vintage Collection.
Hasbro gave the figure 14 points of articulation and included
two accessories (blaster, heavy cannon blaster).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the figure:
- The figure is based on Colonel Cracken's appearance in the deleted "Millennium Falcon Crew" scene, where him and other crew members are running through the Falcon, trying to make their way to the cannons
- Cracken's blaster fits very well into the holster, and into both hands
- The figure stands very well without a stand
- The heavy blaster cannon is also a good fit for both hands
- The vest, the belt and the holster are part of the figure and not removable
The articulation details are as follows: ball-jointed neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 ball-jointed elbows, 2 swivel wrists, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs, 2 ball-jointed knees, 2 ball-jointed ankles
Celebrate the legendary Star Wars saga that changed the universe forever!
This collection brings to life the incredible story of good versus evil that captured our imagination and took us to a galaxy far, far away.
Iconic Star Wars heroes and villains are captured with incredible detail and premium features to commemorate each epic tale in the Star Wars saga. May the Force be with you!