This Clone Pilot action figure was released in
2012 in the The Clone Wars Collection.
Hasbro gave the figure twelve joints and included
six accessories (blaster, chest box with oxygen mask, 2 dual-laser gun packs, 2 projectiles for the republic attack dropship).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Clone Trooper:
- The clone pilot was packed together with the Republic Attack Dropship class 1 fleet vehicle
- The blaster fits well into both hands
- The figure stands very well without a stand
- The trooper fits well into the Dropship cockpit
- The chestbox with oxygen mask can be unplugged from the mouth and chest area
- There is no head sculpt underneath the helmet
- The figure reviewed here had some slight paint smudges on the helmet's left Republic insignia
- The armor is kept in an all white, pristine condition without any battle damage or weathering
- The Republic Attack Dropship has two removable dual laser gun packs, which can be attached to the figure. The clone is able to grab the handles well and keep the balance OK desipte more weight on the back (this looks pretty cool!)
- The clone pilot together with the Republic Attack Dropship is a fantastic set, which can easily be recommended
The articulation details are as follows: ball-jointed neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 ball-jointed elbows, 2 swivel wrists, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs, 2 ball-jointed knees
For more Clone Pilot (Republic Attack Dropship) pictures, please take a look at this Clone Pilot page.
Republic attack dropships swoop into battle to deploy troopers. These compact fighters are armed with cannons and
chin guns to drill deep into battle zones. The pilot briefly lands with the ship's cockpit rotated into
deploy position to drop up to two troopers onto the field before flying back into the air
and providing close ground support.