This Savage Opress action figure was released in
2011 in The Clone Wars Collection.
Hasbro gave the figure twelve joints and included
four accessories (double-bladed lightsaber, 2 removable shoulder bells, battle axe with projectile).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Sith:
- Savage Opress stands well without a stand
- The double bladed lightsaber fits well into both hands
- Both hands can grab the handles on the battle axe quite well
- The two removable shoulder bells can easily be removed or be put on
- The figure is quite tall and stands about one head taller than a basic Clone Trooper figure
The articulation details are as follows: ball-jointed neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 ball-jointed elbows, 2 swivel wrists, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs, 2 ball-jointed knees
Savage Opress is magically strengthened by the witches of Dathomir and trained by Count Dooku
in lightsaber combat and the ways of the dark side. Dooku sends Opress on a mission to kidnap the king of Toydaria, but when the Jedi
intervene, Opress wields his double-bladed lightsaber with devastating results.