This Clone Trooper action figure was released in
2012 in the Movie Heroes toy line.
Hasbro gave the figure 14 points of articulation and included
six accessories (2 blasters, 2 blaster rifles, rocket launcher with projectile, clone helmet).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Clone Trooper:
- This Clone Trooper is the first Episode III Clone Trooper which is based on Hasbro's new 2011 Episode 2 Clone Trooper mold (which is essentially the same figure, except for the helmet)
- All white Clone Troopers were never seen riding BARC speeders in Revenge Of The Sith, but the actual trooper appeared on screen briefly
- The figure has only ball-joints, which is fantastic
- Both blasters fit well into the hands
- The blaster rifles are a good fit as well
- The helmet covers the head nicely, but it's almost a little bit too big
- The rocket launcher is a good fit and can be placed onto the shoulders well
- The trooper is able to keep the balance, even with the rocket launcher on the shoulder
- The included BARC Speeder looks great
- The figure can sit on the speeder very well
The articulation details are as follows: ball-jointed neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 ball-jointed elbows, 2 ball-jointed wrists, ball-jointed waist, 2 ball-jointed legs, 2 ball-jointed knees, 2 ball-jointed ankles
A clone trooper rides a BARC speeder during a scouting mission. The speeder is fast and highly
maneuverable, making it ideal for almost any environment, from thickly forested planets to parched desert worlds.
The trooper carries a rocket launcher in case he encounters any Separatist forces.