This ARC Trooper action figure was released in
2003 in the 2003 - 2005 Clone Wars toy line.
Hasbro gave the figure eight joints and included
three accessories (blaster rifle, rangefinder, waist coat).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Clone Trooper:
- This ARC Trooper was released individually carded, but was later re-released as a Walmart exclusive 2-pack together with a white Clone Trooper
- The rangefinder on the helmet is removable and can be moved up or down
- There is no head underneath the helmet
- The waist protection coat is removable
- The shoulder pauldron sits a little loose overall and it's not removable
- The ammo pouch is part of the shoulder pauldron and not removable
- The ARC Trooper stands OK despite the lack of articulated knees and ankles
- The blaster rifle fits well into both hands
- There was a variation of this figure, the very first release had the right shoulder painted gray, the second version had the shoulder painted blue (pictured here is the first gray version)
The articulation details are as follows: swivel neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 swivel elbows, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs
For more ARC Trooper (Army Of The Republic) pictures, please take a look at this ARC Trooper page.
If you like this ARC Trooper figure, you might also like:
The ultimate supercommandos, the ARC (Advanced Recon Commando) troopers
are clones who were personally trained by Jango Fett. Only a select number of ARC troopers
were bred and trained before Jango's untimely demise at the Battle of Geonosis.
Activated shortly after the start of the Clone Wars, ARC troopers are used for only the most dangerous
missions in which a substantial amount of independent thought and iniative is required.
They are equipped with highly advanced clone trooper armor and formidable heavy weaponry.
Whether they are fighting on their own or at the side of the Jedi, the ARC troopers
are a symbol of the Republic's military superiority over the droid armies of the Confederacy.