This Yoda action figure was released in
2003 in the 2003 - 2005 Clone Wars toy line.
Hasbro gave the figure four joints and included
two accessories (green lightsaber, hover platform).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Jedi:
- Yoda was released individually carded, but was later also available in a Walmart exclusive 2-pack together with a Clone Commander figure
- Yoda's lightsaber fits well into the left hand
- Yoda fits perfectly onto the hover platform
- The plastic robe is its own piece, but it's very difficult to take off the figure
- There are no balancing problems
- The figure itself has no datestamp, but the included hover platform does
The articulation details are as follows: swivel neck, 2 swivel shoulders, swivel waist
During the Clone Wars, Master Yoda takes on the role of General to lead battalions of Clone Troopers
into battle against the Separatists' droid armies. Though previously used to roam the corridors of the Jedi Temple,
Yoda's hoverchair has since been specially modified for combat situations. This allows the venerable
Jedi Master to not only direct the Clone Troopers in tactical battles, but also to storm into the fight with speed
and maneuverability, swiftly taking out the opposing battle droid armies with his lightsaber.