This Saesee Tiin action figure was released in
2003 in the 2003 - 2005 Clone Wars toy line.
Hasbro gave the figure ten points of articulation and included
six accessories (green lightsaber with removable blade, 2 arm gauntlets, 2 shin guards, pilot headset).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Jedi:
- Saesee Tiin can hold the lightsaber well in both hands
- The green blade on the saber is removable
- The pilot headset fits loosely on top of the head
- The two arm gauntlets snap into place well and cover both forearms nicely
- The shin guards are a good fit as well
- Saesee Tiin's soft goods skirt is not removable
- The paint application on the figure is done very well, especially on the head and the broken horn
- There are no ankle or knee joints, but the jedi stands quite well without a stand
The articulation details are as follows: swivel neck, 2 swivel shoulders, 2 swivel elbows, 2 swivel forearms, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs
The imposing Saesee Tiin
was a member of the Jedi Council during the final years the Republic. His master, Omo Bouri,
instiled in him a strong sense of conviction, honing the Iktotchi's skill and dedication to the order to the point of
near-fanaticism. True to his unswerving commitment, Tiin fought with unrelenting courage and determination
in the Clone Wars, bearing the scars of battle in the partial loss of one of the dramatic horns that surround his grim face.
During the Clone Wars, he demonstrated his masterful skills as a pilot.