This Geonosian Pilot action figure was released in
2003 in the 2003 - 2005 Clone Wars toy line.
Hasbro gave the figure six joints and included
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the figure:
- This Geonosian Pilot was packed-in together with the Geonosian Starfighter
- The face mask is part of the head sculpt and not removable
- The cable is permanently attached to the mask
- The figure stands shaky by itself, and unfortunately there are no peg holes in the feet
- The upper body armor and the skirt are not removable
- Hasbro did a nice job with the paint application, especially on the head and the back of the legs, which feature a subtle, but different paint job from the rest of the body
- There is no datestamp on the figure
The articulation details are as follows: ball-jointed neck, 2 swivel arms, ball-jointed waist, 2 swivel legs
A lean, needle-nosed fighter-craft with a distinct alien heritage, the starfighters of the Geonosians
are small, compact vessels of great speed and superior agility. A single Geonosian pilot
sits within the cramped cockpit and peers out of a bubble canopy that allows a 360-degree field of vision.
Cradled within the forward needles of the ship is a turret-mounted laser cannon.
During the Clone Wars, the fighters were modified to increase their firepower,
by adding two proton torpedos in the side launchers.