This Asajj Ventress action figure was released in
2012 in the 2003 - 2005 Clone Wars toy line.
Hasbro gave the figure eight joints and included
three accessories (2 lightsabers which can be combined into a double-bladed one (both blades are also removable), plastic cloak).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Sith:
- The lightsabers fit well into both of the hands
- The red lightsaber blades are removable
- The lightsaber hilts can be combined into one, which then makes a long double-bladed saber
- Both saber hilts can be put away into the holsters (awesome!)
- The plastic cloak can easily be removed
- Asajj Ventress keeps her balance quite well without a stand
- The paint application is very well done, especially the subtle dirt on the chest area looks great
The articulation details are as follows: ball-jointed neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 swivel forearms, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs
A ruthless and cunning military mastermind of the Confederacy, Asajj Ventress
is instrumental in fighting the Jedi during the Clone Wars. Count Dooku discovered the mysterious
Asajj Ventress on a war-torn planet shortly after the Battle of Geonosis. Though she had never
trained as a Jedi, Ventress demonstrates a corrupt mastery of the Force. Under the tutelage of
Count Dooku, she has embraced the dark side, using her twin curved lightsabers to cut down all those who would oppose her.
Often accompanied by the bounty hunter Durge, Ventress
is more than a match for the Republic's greatest Jedi.