This Rodian Jedi Knight action figure was released in
2003 in the 2003 - 2005 Clone Wars toy line.
Hasbro gave the figure four joints and included
one accessory (green lightsaber).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Jedi:
- This nameless Rodian Jedi Knight was released in a "Jedi Knight Army" 3-pack together with a Human Jedi Knight and a Twi'lik Jedi
- The arms and hands are molded in a way so that they both can hold the lightsaber handle, which works great
- The figure is pre-positioned in a battle stance, and it's not possible to position the figure differently, except for moving the head, waist or the arms a little bit
- The figure keeps its balance well without a stand
- There was no Jedi robe included
- Overall, this Rodian Jedi should fit well into a battle inspired diorama or display
The articulation details are as follows: swivel neck, 2 swivel arms, swivel waist
If you like this Rodian Jedi Knight figure, you might also like:
A noble order of protectors unified by their belief and observance of the Force,
the Jedi hearken back to a more civilized, classical time in galactic history. Their order is ancient,
spanning over a thousand generations. As the Galactic Republic grew over the centuries, the Jedi came to serve it as guardians
of peace and justice. Headquartered on Coruscant, the Jedi trained, studied, and planned from the impressive Jedi Temple,
a towering edifice rising high above the surrounding structures on the city-planet. As the Clone Wars descend darkly
upon myriad worlds, the Jedi battle to return security and order to the troubled galaxy.