This Clone Trooper action figure was released in
2003 in the 2003 - 2005 Clone Wars toy line.
Hasbro gave the figure five joints and included
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Clone Trooper:
- This Clone Trooper was released in a 3-pack together with two other Clone Troopers
- There were five different 3-packs available, this figure was available in two of them
- The blaster rifle is molded into the right hand and not removable
- The neck is ball-jointed, but it's not possible to move the helmet much
- There is no head underneath the helmet
- Both arms can be moved together, so it looks as if the trooper is holding the blaster with both hands
The articulation details are as follows: ball-jointed neck, 2 swivel arms, swivel waist, swivel right wrist
Virtually indistinguishable from one another, Clone Troopers
are identical in physical appearance, mental capability, and stamina. Part of a clone army,
they are grown in the cloning facilities of Tipoca City, a luminescent city of industry emerging from the raging seas of Kamino.
Although clone troopers share the same modified genetic code, their genetic structure has been
altered to make them less independent than their genetic host, and their growth has been accelerated to twice the normal
rate of a human. Grown and trained specifically for military combat, the Clone Army was mysteriously commissioned
ten years earlier.