This Nom Anor action figure was released in
2012 in The Vintage Collection.
Hasbro gave the figure 14 points of articulation and included
four accessories (battle staff, chest armor, spikes, soft-goods cloak).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the figure:
- Nom Anor has been featured in various Star Wars comic books and novels (primarily in the New Jedi Order series)
- Nom Anor's chest armor fits well and is easily removable
- The spikes plug nicely into a hole in the back of the figure
- The soft goods cloak has a hole in the back, where the spikes can be plugged through
- This way the figure can be displayed with or without the cloak on, and at the same time keep the spikes on the figure as well
- The soft-goods cloak feels a bit too bulky
- The staff consists of two parts which can be plugged together
- The staff fits only loosely into both of the hands
- The spikes on the arms and the shin armor are not removable
- Nom Anor stands well without a stand
- The paint application on the figure is well done, especially the facial area with the tatoo on top of the head looks nice
The articulation details are as follows: ball-jointed neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 ball-jointed elbows, 2 swivel wrists, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs, 2 ball-jointed knees, 2 ball-jointed ankles
Celebrate the legendary Star Wars saga that changed the universe forever!
This collection brings to life the incredible story of good versus evil that captured our imagination and took us to a galaxy far, far away.
Iconic Star Wars heroes and villains are captured with incredible detail and premium features to commemorate each epic tale in the Star Wars saga. May the Force be with you!