This Qui-Gon Jinn action figure was released in
2012 in the Movie Heroes toy line.
Hasbro gave the figure nine joints and included
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Jedi:
- This version of Qui-Gon Jinn is identical in articulation and functionality to the light-up lightsaber Obi-Wan Kenobi figure
- Qui-Gon Jinn's permanently attached light-up lightsaber can be activated by pressing a button on the belt
- The saber lights up brightly and looks cool
- Unfortunately, it's not possible to keep the lightsaber lit permanently
- Qui-Gon Jinn's head sculpt is most impressive and captures the likeness of Qui-Gon Jinn very, very well
- Because of the electronics, the right arm and the waist are not articulated
- The right forearm and the lightsaber hilt are also much, much bigger compared to a regular figure
- Qui-Gon stands well without a stand
- There is no option to change the battery, so if you buy this figure on the secondary market, make sure to ask if the lightup lightsaber still works
- There was no jedi robe included
The articulation details are as follows: ball-jointed neck, 2 swivel arms, ball-jointed left elbow, swivel left wrist, 2 swivel legs, 2 ball-jointed knees
battles Darth Maul in a deadly confrontation on Naboo.
The Jedi Master first duels the Sith apprentice on Tatooine, barely escaping the confrontation,
then faces him again on Naboo. Qui-Gon is up against a relentless enemy who tests his mastery of the lightsaber.
Although he's strong in the Force, Qui-Gon battles for his life against this powerful foe.