This Jar Jar Binks action figure was released in
2012 in the Movie Heroes toy line.
Hasbro gave the figure ten points of articulation and included
two accessories (bowcaster, booma projectile).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the figure:
- This Jar Jar Binks figure is sculpted beautifully and captures the look of the character very well
- Jar Jar can hold the oversized Booma well in the right hand, but the figure will need to be placed onto a stand for more stability
- Due to the small feet, the figure stands shaky even without the weapon in hand
- The vest and the loincloth are not removable
- Overall, this Jar Jar Binks figure is much more detailed than Jar Jar figures prior to 2012 and easily recommendable
The articulation details are as follows: ball-jointed neck, 2 swivel arms, 2 ball-jointed elbows, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs, 2 ball-jointed knees
Jar Jar Binks
uses a bowcaster to fire boomas at battle droids. The Gungans fight the battle droid army on Naboo. Gungan soldiers use
weapons that fire exploding energy balls called boomas, which short-circuit the droids.
Jar Jar may not be the most skilled warrior, but he is not afraid to fight, and takes out a number of droids
during the battle.