This Boss action figure was released in
2012 in The Clone Wars Collection.
Hasbro gave the figure eight joints and included
six accessories (backpack, 2 blasters, blaster rifle, hook on a rope, plastic belt).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Clone Trooper:
- This version of Republic Commando Boss is based on the Clone Wars episode "Witches Of The Mist" from the third season
- There is no head underneath the helmet
- The backpack plugs firmly into a hole in the back of the figure
- The backpack has room for both small blasters and the zipline
- All accessories fit well into the backpack
- The plastic belt can be taken off
- The blaster rifle and both small blasters fit well into both hands
- The paint application on the backpack is lacking, it's only white plastic
- Both shoulder bells are not removable, which limits the way the arms can be positioned
The articulation details are as follows: ball-jointed neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 ball-jointed elbows, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs
Republic Commando Boss
is the sergeant on Delta Squad, an elite unit of clone troopers. He receives standard clone trooper combat training on Kamino,
then is put through additional training that is extremely tough, but it makes Boss
an aggressively effective trooper able to survive the demanding missions given to Delta Squad.
Post Your Comment Or Review!
comments powered by