This Aayla Secura action figure was released in
2012 in The Clone Wars Collection.
Hasbro gave the figure 14 points of articulation and included
five accessories (blue lightsaber, jet-pack, goggles, chest armor, breathing mask).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Jedi:
- This 2012 Aayla Secura is a straight re-release of the 2010 Aayla Secura figure
- The blue lightsaber fit well into both hands
- The goggles attach to both ears, which works well and covers the eyes
- The chest armor fits nicely, and best of all, it contains two holes: one on the back where the jet-pack can be plugged in, and one on the front where the breathing device can be plugged in (this eliminates holes in the figure!)
- The paint application is done nicely throughout (but we would have liked to see a yellow eye color this time, not red)
The articulation details are as follows: ball-jointed neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 ball-jointed elbows, 2 swivel wrists, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs, 2 ball-jointed knees, 2 ball-jointed ankles
Specialized flight gear comes in handy when Aayla Secura
crash-lands during a mission. The Jedi General lands on a planet where a peaceful Lurmen village is
threatened by Separatist forces. The athletic and graceful Twi'lek tries to find a way to help the villagers that does not
require them to abandon their pacifist beliefs.