This Durge action figure was released in
2012 in the 2003 - 2005 Clone Wars toy line.
Hasbro gave the figure twelve joints and included
five accessories (jet-pack, 2 blasters, blaster rifle, battle lance).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Bounty Hunter:
- Durge fits well onto the included Swoop Bike
- Both Blasters fit well into the holsters and both hands
- The jet-pack plugs firmly into the hole in the back of the figure
- Durge stands well without a stand
- The helmet nor any of the armor pieces are removable
- The blaster rifle doesn't fit well into either of the hands
- The battle lance can be plugged onto either side of the Swoop Bike
- Here is a hi-res picture of Durge on Swoop Bike
The articulation details are as follows: ball-jointed neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 ball-jointed elbows, 2 swivel wrists, ball-jointed waist, 2 swivel legs, 2 ball-jointed knees
For more Durge (With Swoop Bike) pictures, please take a look at this Durge page.
A century before the Clone Wars, this 2,000 year old bounty hunter went
into hibernation to recuperate after being tortured by Mandalorians. Awakening shortly after the Battle of Geonosis,
learns that the only Mandalorians still alive are the Clone Troopers, which were created from Mandalorian Jango Fett.
Durge joins the Confederacy to enact his revenge upon Jango Fett's clones. His swoop bike is a
high-performance craft with exceptional speed and challenges even the most skilled pilots.
Simple vehicles, they achieve their performance through a combination of repulsorlift and turbothrust engines.