This Darth Vader action figure was released in
1997 in the Power Of The Force 2 Collection.
Hasbro gave the figure five joints and included
three accessories (red removable lightsaber blade, death star base, archway with backdrop).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Sith:
- Darth Vader's base is designed to connect with Power F/X Obi-Wan Kenobi's base, which then recreates the lightsaber battle from the Death Star (Take a look at the lightsaber duel set-up with both bases connected)
- Vader has a button in the back, which when pressed lights up the lightsaber
- The lightsaber stays lit for about 15 seconds before it automatically turns off
- The saber doesn't light as bright as figures released in 2012 (Obi Wan Kenobi, Qui-Gon Jinn)
- The batteries inside the figure can be replaced, there are two screws in the back of the figure
- Vader's plastic cloak is not removable
- The figure can't stand well by itself, you will need a stand (or use the included base)
The articulation details are as follows: swivel neck, 2 swivel arms, 2 swivel legs
For more Darth Vader (Electronic Power F/X) pictures, please take a look at this Darth Vader page.
If you like this Darth Vader figure, you might also like:
There is no packaging text available.